By accessing the website at https://neofacto.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Neofacto’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Neofacto’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Neofacto at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Neofacto’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Neofacto makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Neofacto does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Neofacto or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Neofacto’s website, even if Neofacto or a Neofacto authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Neofacto’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neofacto does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Neofacto may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Neofacto does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Neofacto has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Neofacto of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Neofacto may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Luxembourg and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Enquiry forms: When you contact us using our contact forms, we collect your name and email address. We use this information to answer your query. We may also use your details to send you several email to follow-up with you and satisfy your request. Records are kept for 3 years after the last contact with you.
- Application forms: When you apply for a job or spontaneously, we collect your names, phone number, email address CV any any other attached note or message. We use this information to assess and answer your application. This information will be used by our HR team and some clients we are working with allowing them to match your profile with job offers. Your information is stored on our CRM software with servers based in the EU. Records are kept for 5 years after the last contact with you.
- Cookies: we may use some cookies to collect data when you visit our website thanks to your browser. Cookies may identify your web browser, IP address, location, language, time and website pages you are visiting. Such data may be used to analyse trends and track visitors behaviours. This data collected in cookies is analysed anonymously. You may want to disable all or certain cookies on your computer by editing parameters in your web browser. Please note if you do so, this may impact our website performance during your visit.
If you still have questions or you want to complain about how we collect and process your personal data. Please send us an email at email@example.com