The Transversal Capabilities team at the client is responsible to design and implement the transversal building blocks, frameworks and the corresponding tooling of the client’s information system architecture. Furthermore, the team is in charge to define the technical architectures meeting the specifications of Enterprise Architects and daily support developers to reach their objectives.
Your mission, as a team member, will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of the existing software factory, especially concerning the implementation and the administration of pipelines to integrate testing automation and containerisation of solutions and participate in the definitions of the overall technical architecture. Furthermore, you will contribute to the implementation, evolution and support of a containerisation strategy.
Your Activities :
- Craft the evolution of the development frameworks and associated tools (Jenkins, Nexus, Git, SonarQube, IDE Eclipse, Elastic Search, Kubernetes, Docker, …)
- Technical Design of the components in the client’s Development Architecture.
- Implement and work on automated pipelines administration (Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing / Continuous Delivery), quality gates and dashboards to monitor the chain from an E2E perspective.
- Integrate Automated Test cases in the chain at different levels provided by the Testers and Developers of the different Feature Teams.
- Participate in the definition of the technical architecture of new components.
- Provide technical support and expertise on software factory components to the client’s development teams and communicate on their utilisation (documentation, exhibitions, training).
- Address security issues and concerns.
- Consider performance aspects during design and implement an organised performance testing strategy.
- Technology watch and scanning.
All this in the context of a profound change of the client’s Information system. This change will lead us to an DevOps approach and will need to review some components of the IT landscape.
- Master’s degree in computer science. A bachelor’s degree with the corresponding experience is also accepted.
- You have a 5+ years “technology” background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as a strong added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Expertise in Software Factory based components and technical architectures.
- In depth knowledge of container products:
- Tools: Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, …
- Expertise in Java, XML and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- Shells Scripting experience (including scripting with Groovy and Shell).
- Databases: Oracle,… (knowledge of PL/SQL is considered as an asset)
- Some experience in DevOps approach and tools as well as cloud technologies is considered as an asset.
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP, Azure, …)
- Any knowledge in SysAdmin (RHEL), Security and Networking is an asset
You are fluent in written and spoken French & English.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit