Scorechain is a cryptocurrency Regtech startup created in 2015 and based in Luxembourg.
At Scorechain we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, anddeeply care about helping to build this future. Using Blockchain Intelligence, we have developed an innovative suite of tools to verify the origin of various cryptocurrencies, investigate on forensics and support companies Anti-Money Laundering compliance implementation. The solution helps customers to trust their counterparts in a decentralized environment with risk management indexes. The startup is a spin-off of Neofacto, an IT consulting company, which provides training, advisory and service developments to large accounts willing to innovate with Blockchain. Since 2016, we are leading Fundchain in Luxembourg, and are actively involved in LabChain in France. You are passionate about new technologies and curious about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies? You want to learn and develop marketing and sales skills? You would like to work in a team with experimented people and begin a career in a Fintech/Regtech environment ?
Join us now!
As a Marketing/Sales Intern, you will:
- Assist in monitoring our website by identifying any areas of improvement and implementing changes that would deliver better results.
- Monitor competitors and market trends.
- eMarketing support: Content Management, Email Marketing, Social Media, SEO/SEA
- Coordinate events (Meetup, B2B event management, fair showcase)
- Identify new customers
- Present our products to worldwide potential customers
- Sales management with your own prospects and customers
- You have a good level in English.
- You are creative and open-minded, able to manage priorities and bring new ideas.
- You like team work and you are willing to learn.
- You are looking for a 6 months internship starting asap.
- A great place to work in the new technological hub of Belval near University, Technoport, Luxinnovation and… the Rockhal
- An opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrencies and highlight a significant project for theMaster Thesis
- Training agreement