- Administrate HP BSM software suite including Real User Monitoring, Sitescope/System Health and Business Process Monitor.
- Manage HP BSM day-to-day operations, maintenance and end user support.
- Work with the Infrastructure and Development teams evaluating, designing and implementing monitoring of new systems.
- Maintain the deployed monitoring including dashboards, RTSM perspective views, Vugen scripts, Sitescope/System Health monitors and Real User Monitoring
- In-depth knowledge of the HP BSM/MicroFocus APM software suite with extensive experience in the administration/installation of HP BSM/MicroFocus APM.
- Hands on experience with Sitescope and System Health.
- Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems administration
- In depth experience with Business Process Monitor (BPM), able to develop and support Vugen scripts.
- Good knowledge of C and Java programming in order to support the deployed BPM scripts and develop new BPM scripts.
- Good knowledge of secured communications i.e. HTTPS, SSH, FTPS, SFTP, user certificates, OCSP, LDAP…
- Hands on experience with Real User Monitor (RUM), understanding of distributed networks (taps, switches, VLAN spanning).
- Hands on experience building RTSM perspectives/views and TQL.
- System administration knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, MySQL and SQL.
- Capable of working with development teams to understand and anticipate the impact of application changes on the monitoring.
- Monitoring analysis skills including knowledge of Multi-Tier applications in order to define and implement monitors to meet business and IT requirements.
- Language skills: English (mandatory), knowledge of German and/or French can be a plus .
Additionally, you need to be a team player with excellent communication skills across boarders and time-zones, highly motivated.