Field of activity
Investment Funds Service IT Section builds and maintains several applications to provide our customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
- Maintenance and enhancement of Continuous Integration and Delivery DEVOPS toolchains and related infrastructure
- Functional and technical documentation
- Working as part of an DEVOPS development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree or equivalent (Level 8) in a computer based discipline.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of industrial experience with ideally several items amongst:
- IaaS Cloud Providers (ideally Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure)
- IaaS script development and execution (ideally Ansible)
- Working with Docker containers.
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows (ksh/bash/PowerShell).
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (IntelliJ, Jira, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory)
- Basics of Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL.
- Basics of agile development (SCRUM, KanBan)
- Speaking and writing English (not necessarily mother tongue) – knowledge of French will ease the communication
- Must be a team player with good communications skills and must be a self-starter with minimum support.