As a member of the Hub IT Private Capital, the IT Project Manager contributes to the launch and follow up of the change management activities linked to the Private Capital IT solutions.
The Hub IT Private Capital is currently supporting multiple locations across Europe and Asia Pacific.
As an IT PM you will have to participate in supporting the IT Private Capital/PERE solutions development.
In details the ideal candidate will have to:
- Launch the project in writing all the projects documents needed for the project approval
- Follow up the project with dashboard, plannings (macro and micro) and recurrent meetings with the different teams involved
- Preparation and animation of all the project related committees
- Bachelor Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience as PM in the field of Funds Services and ideally in Private Capital / PERE
- Knowledge in Private Capital Funds is an advantage
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting, Record keeping, Transfer Agent are important
- Expertise in FrontInvest Alternatives (eFront) is considered as a real advantage
- Dashboard and Follow up Documents management
- Steering Committee preparation and animation
- Planning and roadmap creation and maintenance
- Knowledge of Clarity, MS Project and/or Open Workbench is strongly recommended
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage