The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide functional/analytical support to the bank’s financial and legal change projects.
- Analyze financial and legal reporting change requests / requirements and deliver Business Requirement Documents.
- Analyze financial and legal reporting change requests and seek synergies with existing solutions where applicable.
- Work with all teams involved (Fund Accounting, Compliance, Legal, Products) on rule interpretations for financial and legal changes.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Coordinate testing activities / support to financial and legal change requests / projects with local and offshore teams.
- Produce test scenarios and complete User Acceptance Tests.
- Deliver the documentation and relevant training.
- Be responsible for the control of the deliverables’ quality.
- Adhere to the bank’s work standards and processes in place.
- Continuously provide progress reports.
- Assist in looking out on market/product updates around Financial and legal Reporting.
- Good knowledge of the NAV operational processes, data administration and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of financial and legal reporting.
- Working experience and autonomy in analyzing new regulations and regulation changes.
- Experience of working on projects and of engaging with clients or operational stakeholders.
- Good organizational skills – able to manage several projects / tasks in parallel with attention to priorities.
- Good MS Office expertise (Excel, Word, MS Project, …)
- Proven track record of process improvements and project delivery.
- Fluency in both German and English, good written and oral French, other language is an advantage