We are looking for an IT FA Business Analyst for one of our clients.
The team is in charge of all FA related projects on and around the global FA accounting platform Multifonds FA and its satellites.
The team is the centre of expertise on all NAV accounting relevant jobs and processes. The role of the team is to provide a transversal analysis on all major development requests and to interfere with the relevant experts of different FA departments.
The Business analyst is in charge of providing a detailed functional analysis and impact synthesis for all the projects assigned. In addition, he is the owner of the organisation of the user asset testing and non-regression processing.
The Business analyst ensures to support all projects team members to deliver FA solutions in accordance with new products, market practices and overall clients request to make every client benefit of these undertakings.
- Analysis and Business requirements redaction for assigned projects and change requests linked to FA
- Definition user asset testing process and execution within a global team
- Definition of Non-regression testing process and execution
- Be the contact point for all the FA internal and external stakeholders to support them in integrating new requirements and detailed analysis. Inform all the users on scope changes and enhancement processes.
- Analyse issues regarding efficiency, performance and effectiveness.
- Identify, evaluate and propose process changes that will increase efficiency, performance and effectiveness of the processes.
- Ensure solution has been designed in considering the full end-to-end production chain
- Escalate issues which will impact or stop progress to the manager on the topics he has been assigned to.
- Deliver action plans / minutes of meetings held with team leaders / head of departments and other stakeholders
- At least 5 years working in a relevant area (fund administration operations, fund administration project management)
- Good knowledge of the NAV operational processes and interconnectivities
- Good knowledge of the Multifonds is an advantage
- Experience of working on projects and of engaging with clients or operational stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand and reach an appropriate level of expertise
- Ability to work on own initiative and overcome challenges
- Good organisational skills – able to manage several tasks in parallel according to priorities
- Good MSOffice expertise
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- A strong interest in the industry and a desire to be a part of a successful team
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential (C1/C2), any other language is an advantage