Field of activity
In your position as Functional Analyst, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to develop the requirements of mission critical business services and IT applications, to test them and to participate in their implementation.
- Review, analyse and comment business requirements.
- Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
- Create detailed functional and systems requirements, ability to write SRA.
- Delivery of Functional Acceptance Criteria.
- Detailed reporting about test status, including documentation of software defects.
- Interface between business and IT development.
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases.
- Assist and advise customer’s testing activities.
- Prepare and support customer training.
- Presentations to end users about functional matters.
- Work with prescribed methodologies for involvement in all stages of project lifecycle.
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution.
- Work together with business and I.T. to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during System Test and BAT.
- Help for production issue resolution and provide support for explaining system results and resolving customer queries.
- Write test approach document.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- 2 or 3 years experience in a financial institution back-office, or as analyst in the securities industry.
- Strong interest in Information Technology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude.
- PC literate.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.