Field of activity
Investment Funds Service (IFS) IT Section builds, maintains and operates a portfolio of applications which provide our clients state of the art solutions to standardise fund processing, and to increase efficiency and safety in the investment funds sector.
Our global funds processing platform allows for reaching all types of funds, from mutual funds to ETFs and hedge funds.
As Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver complex multi-location projects with the best practices, and you will be responsible to:
Ensure successful implementation of IFS projects
Ensure the client’s best practices and standard approaches are implemented and adhered to
Manage the full software development lifecycle: initiation, planning, implementation and closing
Ensure that all code changes are sufficiently tested before production implementation.
Deliver on time.
Deliver on budget.
Analyze and manage project risk
Track and report the project progress to PM governance and management.
Ensure that the reconciliation process of actuals against estimates works efficiently.
Report to senior management on a regular basis
- Ideally project management certification, PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent.
- Proven experience with outsourcing.
- Proven experience within financial services.
- Knowledge of the investment funds industry would be considered as a plus.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong interest in Information Technology.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset.