The tasks/activities will include:
- Application architecture and strategy development
- Application prototyping and piloting
- Application analysis design and development
- Application testing and documentation
- Data or document migration
- Technical administration
The staff member must demonstrate knowledge and competence in:
- In depth knowledge and experience in the use of C# and.Net
- The use of Linq and lambda to handle IEnumerable lists using generics
- Good understanding of Interfaces, classes and abstract classes
- Understanding of Microsoft C# libraries such as WCF
- Good knowledge of ASP.Net development (although it doesn’t need to be on SharePoint)
- In depth knowledge and experience in SharePoint and its modules
- Knowledge and experience in the C# Server Object Model (SOM)
- Knowledge of SharePoint SOM development with lists, pages, and content types.
Microsoft development tools and development best practice development processes:
- Visual Studio,
- Team Foundation,
- Testing frameworks,
- TFS build/deploy.
A working knowledge of Design patterns.
- Knowledge about what a singleton, strategy, and factory pattern is and what they’re used for.
- Knowledge of the SOLID development principles.
Nice to have knowledge include:
- Microsoft office AddIns development
- Microsoft WCF integration experience.