For one of our clients, we are looking for a Communication / Change Manager :
- Clearly communicate the vision, the mission, and the objectives of the change management effort.
- Communicate the reasons for the changes in such a way that people understand the context, the purpose, the need and the impact.
- Communicate consistently, frequently about the change. Communicate all that is known about the changes: the decisions, goals, and progress.
- Provide significant amounts of time for people to ask questions, request clarification, and provide input.
- Help people to understand how these changes will affect them personally and positively. Spend time conversing one-on-one or in small groups about the changes.
- Hold interactive workshops in which employees can explore the changes together while learning more. Use training as a form of interactive communication.
- Publicly review the measurements that are in place to chart progress in the change management and change efforts.
- Assesses new requests for change
- Registers changes as needed to handle requests for change
- Obtain approval for changes
- Monitors the progress of changes
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with business to discuss higher risk changes
- Updates the user with the change activity
- Ensures Change status, progress and issues are communicated to the appropriate groups
- Responsible for education of the Change Management process
- Bachelor Degree in Technology, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Experience in Project/Change Management
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage