Integrated in our Digital IT department, you will be part of the bank’s Transformation Plan. It focusses on integration of T24 in our application landscape as the future core banking of the bank. You will prepare a simulator within public site.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions with actors of the project
- Ensure developments in compliance with our standards
- Communicate project progress with the project manager and the clients
- Min. BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- Culture in information technologies and architecture
A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
- Respectful of your commitments